10.7.12

Fooooooooood

Hey bitches.
Since I came in London, I have been asked a silly question quite often.
"Can you make sushi?"
How stupid the question is.
Of course not! I'm not a chef.
So, when I am asked this question, I always ask the same one saying "can you make fish&chips?"
And they actually answer me like yes I can.
I don't trust them.

In terms of Japanese food, there are some nice Japanese restaurants here actually.
One is Koya which serves delicious Udon. This is actually my favourite.
Another is Atariya. It serves tasty sashimi & sushi.
And another is Bincho. It is a yakitori restaurant. It's actually more like izakaya style.
These are quite nice Japanese restaurants I know.
If you come in London, you should go and try.
tehee
But you have to keep in mind that there is nothing better in London than in Japan.
Does this sentence make sense?




---------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment