28.3.12

um.....

There is a kitchen room next to my room. And I'm sharing it with a flat mate.
There is also a shower booth in the area but I've never used it, cause it's really dirty, like no one has cleaned it before. 
Yesterday, I went to the kitchen area to cook and I found a pond on a floor. For fuck's sake!
It was not my fault so I just ignored it. And then I thought that it might be cleaned by the flat mate, cause she always uses the kitchen area in the morning as well as the evening.

This morning, there was still the pond actually. Annoying.
She didn't clean it  at all. I was really disappointed. She is such a FB!
In any case, I cleaned it up just now using one toilet tissue roll.
Now, you see how large the pond was. I used ONE toilet tissue roll.




-------------------

6 comments:

  1. i just cant imagine the kitchen which has a shower in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's imagine there is a small kitchen room and it has a shower booth. And just I and the flat mate are allowed to use the room. So basically, my crib has two doors: one is for the entrance and the other is for the kitchen. You see?

      Delete
  2. so, you don't use the shower booth, how can you take shower every day?
    nobody can sympathize to you, cause nobody can imagine the kitchen has a shower booth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. However, I've got one more shower in my flat. It is a normal shower. So I always use it.

      I know it's weird that a shower booth is located in a kitchen space, but it's happening. So just accept it.

      Delete