17.12.11

Mooooooi

Finally, I'm in Amsterdam.
I love it so much! It's so cute and tempting to me.
But the scary thing is people riding bikes.
They don't care about walking people like me.

In any case, I visited university in Eindhoven actually.
That was cool. When I arrived there, I didn't know anything about it honestly.
I don't have any friend studying there. So I had to ask someone.
And I was looking for a student who looks like being kind.
After that, I found a cute girl and asked her about the school.
She is studying master course. And she did graduate from uni where I'm studying now.
What a coincidence!
I just chose her because of like she looks like being kind.
This is not the coincidence. It is the fate, I believe.
And she gently explained a lot of thing about uni to me.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. I feel mega sleepy so I'm going to go to bed.
cul8r




 ---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment