12.12.11

Hohohoho

I've got two days to go to Netherlands. I'm so excited about it.

Now, I'm taking the extra English support course in which I'm studying how to write essays and reports.
Actually, I've already written some essays which were not bad. But I'm not still confident of it.

I'm also opening a bank account to work on my Christmas holiday.
I don't have any plan for Christmas, new year's day and whatever. I might be alone at that time. I'm so sad. So I'd rather have a part time job to save money.

I wanna buy a new laptop because... I've got new Photoshop, Illustrator and so on from my friend. However, when I downloaded it, I couldn't do this because of the version of my laptop. I need to upgrade it. If I do it, I will have to buy a software which is like £150. That pissed me off! So I'd rather buy the new laptop than buy the software.




----------------------

4 comments:

  1. Gut! Wann kammst du in Berlin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might visit there next year. maybe in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gut! yeah,,,, I asked before.... teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't care about that.
    I wanna go there.

    ReplyDelete