12.10.11

A Red Girl

I'm going to talk about a girl whom I met at a college shop today.

When I was in the shop, the girl I don't know talked to me suddenly. She asked me ' Are you Japanese?' And I said ' I'm Japanese.' She asked me again ' Have we met each other anywhere?' So I said ' I don't think so' Actually, I have no idea about this question because I have never seen her in whole my life.
Anyway, She is from Korea, in fact but she used to live in Japan so she speaks Japanese as well, but not fluently. I like people who not speak fluent Japanese. Sounds cute!
I'm gonna talk about the funniest story about her from now on. I asked her name and she said ' You can call me Red.' Obviously, she loves red. She was putting red shoes on, wearing a red shirt and having a red bag. However, I don't totally understand why she decided that her name is red. Red is colour. Red is 赤 in Japanese. That's funny.
To be honest, she is crazy. Just crazy.




------------------

3 comments:

  1. yes, that is Korean girl's way.
    "Have we met?" pppfffff

    In NY, my roommate she is from taiwan,her name is Mickey.
    Of course she just decide the name because she loves mickey mouse.But actually Mickey is totally BOY's name.
    And you are almost correct,German is very similar to English.シュヴァルツ is black.
    So, one black coffee please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean are crazy.

    Do you know UFH HOUSE? Im not quite sure whether UFH is correct spelling or not. Anyway, UHF is German, means a horse foot. UFH HOUSE sounds like a horse foot's house. It doesn't make any sense. However, UFH HOUSE has a great popularity among British people according to my classmates from England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think UFH HOUSE is just company's name or something like that.

    ReplyDelete